1 CDI = 1 Share
Shunting from the United Kingdom Register (Shares) to the Australian Register (CDI’s).
- The shareholder will complete the Register Removal Form (REGISTER REMOVAL REQUEST (LONDON TO AUSTRALIA) and submit this with Link Asset Services as per the instructions on the form. If not CREST sponsored, please mail the certificate along with the completed form. If CREST sponsored, please send just the form per the instructions on the form.
- Once received and verified, Link will issue CDI’s to the registered details on the form within 72 hours.
- Link will then send a statement to the registered address if Issuer Sponsored. If CHESS sponsored, CHESS administration will send a statement to the CDI holder’s registered address.
Shunting from the Australian Register (CDI’s) to the United Kingdom Register (Shares).
- The CDI holder or their broker/custodian (if CHESS sponsored) will need to complete the Register Removal Form (REGISTER REMOVAL REQUEST (AUSTRALIAN REGISTER TO UNITED KINGDOM REGISTER) and submit this to Link Market per instructions on the form.
- Link will validate the form and check identification. Once verified, the form will be processed within 72 hours.
- Once processed, notification will be provided to the shareholder along with a certificate. If CREST sponsored, the participant will notify the shareholder.